©2023 Municipal Revenue Service. Municipal Revenue Service is a Patented Tax Lien Management Program. All Rights Reserved.
The ability to infuse immediate revenue into a spending budget can serve as a useful tool to
help address many of the shared challenges facing Pennsylvania taxing entities, especially
Pennsylvania school districts. Using the MRS program to sell tax liens does that and more:
Helping PA Taxing Districts Generate New
Revenue for Their Budgets Since 2004
• Add new revenue to your budget by accessing your accounts receivable.
• Past due taxes that may have been on the rolls for years are resolved.
• Assures receipt of expected cash flow, improving future planning / budgeting.
• Holds down interest on loans as bond rating improves for taxing district.
• Helps prevent slumlords from accumulating more distressed property.
• The relationship between the tax collector and taxpayer remains unchanged.
• In subsequent years revenue can equal or exceed your budgeted amount.
• The taxing entity (city, county or school district) retains control over the liens.
• The property becomes a tax source again for the local government.
P.O. Box 9606
Erie, PA 16505-8606